Sunday, October 25, 2009

fourteen.

GUESS WHAT?
I turned FOURTEEN! :DD hahaa.
Hmm. I had a great day today (:
Woke up at 10.37 a.m. Zen gave me a necklace with a pic of me and words (: I liked it. Later on, get ready for lunch. Dad brought us to Xenri. Not bad la (: had great food. I was friggin FULL. When home for a while. Then we went mid valley to shop. Bought some stuff there. Had starbucks (: then walk walk walk. Then dinner time, went to a restaurant in Gardens. Ate SIEW LONG PAU :DD heh. So yea. This is how is spent my birthday this year (:
Aites :D I think that's all for the day (:
P.S ; WTF! Exams are in 5-6 days. I havent start studying yet. SHYT! I got probs with maths, sej, geog, chinese. science, art, bm. wait. that's like every subject. :P I am so dead. Is there study drugs in this world? Scientist should make those out :/
And thanks for the wishes :DD
Loveee,
yenyee.

1 comment:

  1. what time you go to midvalley and gardens?! i also went to garden and midvaley yesterday.. :)

    ReplyDelete