Monday, June 28, 2010

boohoo.

You might be asking : Hey. Aren't you suppose to be in school?
Me: Oh. Yea. But this morning when I woke up, my left eye was swollen. Have no idea why.
I was ready for school. Sigh. But i look perfectly ugly. -.- I cant open my left eye. I look like a girl who got a big punch. Oh well. No school for me. Honestly, I miss school. It's like dead fish here. ):
School, friends. Sigh. At this time, I was suppose to be dreaming and looking at the white board. Or maybe, giggling around with my classmates. Now what, end up sitting right in front of the laptop. And no one is online. Everyone is off to school except me ): sigh.
My mom made a salt water and a pink cloth for me to put it on my eye. Its better now. Though, swollen. It might still be swollen tomorrow, and i will look even uglier. Guess I love pink too much. The salt mom put in the water is pink. (Y) coolio.
And of course, I was suppose to have a "manicure" day with Danielle. Mine is pink too. sigh.
I shall wait till 4. PEOPLE );

No comments:

Post a Comment