Wednesday, September 8, 2010

teenage dream.

WHADDAP Y'ALL!
Sorry for not blogging for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. Busy and lazy (:
Life aint that interesting D:
Well. Had PMR seminar for 3 days. It was.. okay.
Today is a weird/good/bad day.
1. KH was bad ): 80% of them was just playing phones and yea.
2. Food there isnt good ):
3. Lollipops during class is awesome.
4. Had some lucky draw after the seminar. I got lucky, 2nd prize. Didnt like it, HATE IT. Gave it to another lucky dude. It was an akward moment. Never won much in my life.
5. After that, strangers.. yea. Once again, STRANGER DANGER. I should keep that in mind. Wont be so guilible anymore. Freaked me out ALOT ): 2nd time yo! First time wasnt that bad...
YEAAAA.
Then, followed sumin's car to starbucks to have the study group. Well, its a fail. I was in the mood to study in the morning. I was so excited about it, but after what happened, my emotions died ): Martin came. Then Riena came, then amanda, then desmond. Stoned in starbucks. Then off to BR. PINK DAY! ;D LOL. Got myself and cookie dough and chocolate mousse ice cream (: It was GOOD.
Well, ice cream make my day better (;
PMR is like 27 days away. Should start controlling myself to stop using the computer. How can i stop when Daddy bought a new computer D;
well. so long! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment