Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

HEY YOU! Its Mother's Day today. If you are reading this now ( 9th of May, 6.07 - 11.59) stop reading. Get your butt off the chair, and spend a great unforgetable time with your mom.
I didnt get a gift for my mom, she'll scold me if i buy -.- so i just made her a card, though, its ugly but its from my heart. teehee.
Had lunch at Raku Zen (KL). Jonard belanja-ed. Then when to see Dad's future car at Audi, Nissan, Naza, Hyundai. Its boring. and I found a super duper awesome car that i would love to buy if I'm married to a super duper rich man. I would want a Porsche Boxster (:
I want Juicy Couture ): I lost the bracelet ): I forgot where i left it ): I want to shop ): Zen wants a Blackberry and she get to get it next week. OH! And vote for her for some clean and clear thing in Facebook.
http://apps.facebook.com/cleanclearmy/gallery/detail/276/?ref=mf
Anyways, tomorrow is Monday. School day ): hmmph. But there will be some phototaking for classes.
So, I think that's all. I took a picture of my retarded card. So, i'm gonna post it (:


It's a lil retarded. the 's' is not seen ): oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment