Sunday, May 23, 2010

life isnt a fairytale after all,

pinch yourself and stop dreaming , its reality.

Exams are coming soon ): its like a war ):
Last Sunday was LOVE. I went in to the world of shopaholic and like finally.
I went to 1 Utama. I got myself some clothes and pants. Sumin came. Had a great time with her (: I got Paul Frank Tees too (: They had Relocation Sale. Muahahahhahhaha (: We both got a BFF's necklace from diva. On Friday, Min came over to my house. We were slightly studying. Haha.
On Saturday, it was a school day. I know, its sad ): After school, Riena, Amanda and I went Starbucks to study. HEY! WE EVENTUALLY DID! Nobody seems to believe. ): people ):
Today, wanted to study. but I cant move my ass away from this chair because Facebook is addictive although there's nothing to do -.-
P.S. STUDY STUDY STUDY! Why cant I be a nerd ):
toodles'

No comments:

Post a Comment