Friday, August 14, 2009

Memories.

I LOVE LARDEE AND ICKLE.
Being at home is bloody bored. but I would love to go out NOW! I mean it NOWW! Bring me away from this place..
MTV World Stage is tomorrow. Damn laa. I got no tickets ):
Hmm..

I went to Bianca's on Wednesday. We were actually getting our HOMEWORKS, our books are in our desk. Sad case. but thank goodness I brought back geography KBKK. Stupid Nasi Lemak -.- hate her man. Okayy. So then went to school.. they dont let us in. WTFF! so whatever laa. Damn pissed weih. Yeaa.. so then end up going to Bianca's. I took some of her movies (: THANKS BIANCA! uh-huh.. then we head to the clubhouse. Met this guy. Bianca's neigbour. forgot his name.. So we head there. Bianca and I went BOWLING :DD [p.s. I never did bowlarama.] So I did quite badly. I can shoot 9 pins. (: not 10 ): Okiee. After bowling, went to find Bianca's mum at the gym. Later on, we head to a restaurant. We order a plate of sandwich include cripsy fries. [ grr. I am starving now D: ] and watermelon juice. Buy 1 free 1 weih! Damn yeng. Hahaa. went back to her house. Played Guitar Hero. Not bad eh. and Sims 2. We managed to design our character then I need to go home. Aww mann. Hahahhaa. So yea. Atleast I have a day out. Went home. makan. watch 17 AGAIN. ahhh. Zac Efron is damn yeng. This reminds me. Alexander Ludwig is cutee (: hahaa. / end of the day. - 12.08.09
In the morning. My mum wake me up -.- aarrrgh. She called to change and go out with her friends -.- AUNTIES! We went Klang to makan. Great food. not as great as Macau's. Hmmm.We went to this restaurant.. drank some coconut flower wine (: Is nice somehow. So after makan. went to a aunty house.. OMGG! IS DAMN BLOODY NICE. The house is 2 storeys and they made one small lil house on top to see the stars. So sweet man.. I would want a house like that.. / end of the story. - 13.08.09
Woke up at 11 something. Mum rushed me to bring my lil baby to the groomer.. and he is so cute now (: better than his dirty fluffly floffy face :DD then went home watch Burning Flame III. (: damn nice. Later on, went to pick up Zen. and BunBun (: then went home. continue watching my show. and then here I am now (:
BEFORE
AFTER
[Roger is gone ): ]
[ Okay. I had a party on 25.7.09. and I always forgot to Post the Pictures. But here are they now. My godmama's birthday party pics. I sleepover that time. and ahd great time (: played Wii. Even played with "human" HAHAHA! okay. PICTURE TIME PEOPLE!]

-.-

I love this shirt. (:


*ahemm*


such a kid -.-


Jowie(;


AHHHH!


KICK UR BUTT MAN! HAIYA!


PUNCH ME?


HIT YOU BACK!


I have no muscles D:


girl gossips are added in sleepover party(:


Brush up people (:


After taking out my contacts lens. I need to combine their specs to see.



Dont I just miss wearing braces :

Coach(:

LEOW YEE TENG! Dont I just love her(:

My style. I use 10 minutes in Christie closet to combine THIS!

I need hour+ to do this. -.- Listening to You Belong With Me- Taylor Swift (: Her songs really meant something to me (:

-yenyee.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment