Tuesday, August 18, 2009

the sweet hello (:

THE PERFECT GUY ALWAYS HAVE A PERFECT SMILE .
ALOHA! It's 6.36 now. Gotta rush abit. Going for tuition later >.<>
Today, I went really really HYPER (: Mrs. Hazel is killing me. -.- She called us to read. and I was reading a CHIHUAHUA book. HAHAHAHAH! and she was scolding me. SHE NUTS ARRH? Call people read then cannot read. WAH DENG! Okay. So. Computer time I went hyper. CRAZYY LIKE SHYT MAN! NYAHAHAHA. Pn.Ghanti wants us to do our comp corrections. not exactly corrections. THE WHOLE PAPER MAN! whatever la. Dont know how to continue dii.
My wish came true man (: before I go for my holidays. Let me see him for just once (: and I saw (: weee~
so yea.. anyways GUYS! I AM NOT CHANGING SCHOOL! Danielle is my BOYFRIEND! hahaha (:
I AM GOING TO CHINA! WOOTS! SKIPPING SCHOOL FOR 3 DAYS! SKIPPING pn.RANJEETA AND mrs.HAZE 'S CLASS! Going to miss gym D:
[ I wanted to forget you but it just cant :/ ]
TRY NOT TO GET H1N1. CARROOOOOOOOOOOOT! :DD
loveee,
yenyee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment