Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bracess-less (:

H1N1 HITS TO SRI KL.
Dead fishiess. Sorry for the not blogging. I got nothing to post about. and I feel so dead here. So just blog couple of stuffs since I am bored.
PEEPS! SRI KL IS CLOSING DOWN FOR A WEEK!
I took off my braces.. how nice is that. while suminnn put it on. She looks damn cute with braces. So, on friday.. I went home with her.. for FUN. So I went to the dentist with her. Before that, we went taking pictures in the kids department. hahahaha. We took pictures with DooDooDolls. Barney. Elmo. Cookie Monster and so on. hahahaha. It was fun. and Yes. with suminnn I am like a mad chick dancing and singging in the mall. HAHAHAHHAHAHA! okay. We saw squash players playing squash. HAHA! and we lepak some shops. BOY DO WE LOVE SHOPPING.
OK. About school. It was great. Monday? There were only 19 peoples. Tuesday? 11 peoples. We played WATERBALLOON. and some stupid games. I was wet -.- Wednesday? 5 peoples. Amanda and I went home because we were too bored :P Thursday? Shit this day. Lesson started. There were 12 people. Friday? hmm. 14 peeps came?
After school (yesterday) amanda and I went out for starbucks and McD. And we were officially bankrupt. She said she wanted Starbucks and she got no money so I said I have 21 bucks. So we bought.. head to McD. ordered 2 packs of Nuggets. and we got not enough money. So I ask a girl I dont even know. Hi. Can you borrow me 10 cents? It was so embrassing OKAYY? We sat down.. chit chat.. and yea. went back to school.. our mums picked us up. We took a picture before going home and said LESBO OF THE WEEK! Hahahahahaa. Went home.. Watch tee-vee. Around 5.30. I get ready and went to the dentist to get my "plastic fangs" and I hate it. I am sooo not going to wear it in school. I have to take it out and wear it.. take it out and wear it . Its so troublesome :P after that. went PASAR MALAM to buy us food (: went home makan.
watch STARDUST. which reminds me of STARBUCKS. -.- Is a nice show.
Woke up quite late this morning. Mum made me sandwich (: then watch tee-vee. Thr is ntg much to watch. so I watched friends and SIMPSONS. Is damn funny. HAHAHAHAHA! So, I was bored. So I came upstairs to go online. And here I am. So now I am waiting for some pictures. I got some of the doodoodolls. but not all of it yet. Suminnn will send to me next time. and waiting for amanda's pictures of me, her, khai qi, best friends of the day ( daniel kim and Kah hoe) and RAPIST! (Kah Hoe) He was damn pissed when we took his picture. NYAHAHAHAHAHA!
* will edit this post until i got all my pics. Be patient (: *
lovee,
yenyee. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment