Saturday, April 18, 2009

Best Day Ever,

Forget About Past laarh! I damn lazy to talk about it.


Yesterday was the BEST DAY EVER. I had cross country. I got 67. Woo-hoo!! Last year I got 138. lol.


So, I went over suminnn's house. Sleep-over! Will tell u how u it goes.


I went 1 Utama. I got 100 bucks. Now only 11 bucks left. Then lunch time, we go Fish & co for lunch. I had new york fish and chip, suminnn had salmon. So we shop. Then there was this korean fair. And suminnn and I ate 1 thing. which is so damn good. Then we go to MPH to read a book. The book was.... Girls (something) I forgot. So then, we read till 3. Then Mervyn called suminnn to go find him at tgv cinema. We went there and he didnt show up. So, we go buy drinks and fodd ready to go in the cinema.


I watched " Paul Blart Mall Cop". It was quite funny. And is a stupid show. U must watch it. Then after movie, suminnn use my phone to call mervyn. And he was watching movie with his friends. So he watched half way then he go find us. He damn nice man! Next we shop. Did I mention we saw two cute guys? haha. So then I met Cheryl. but she cant come down to the cinema. sad. Then Mervyn's friends, Nicholas, AX and Abel (he is Nicholas cousin).


We had damn much fun. First we go the rock climbing place, IT WAS DAMN EXPENSIVE, 45 BUCKS PER TRY!! But we didnt go laarh. Then we went bating cages. Is something like baseball. Then the boys played. Then "Apple" Stole the ball. Next stop! Bowling! But we didnt went. we just play the football thing FOR FREE!! Nicholas put his hand in the machine then the lil football came out. we play for 3 round then we stop cause got CCTV. Then we ciao. Later we walk walk like that only. The suminnn's uncle came. Then we must ciao dii. damn sad. BUT IT WAS THE BEST DAY OF MIE LIFE!!


Okie laaarh! I post some pics.



Sorry arrh! abit blur...THIS IS HOW WE DRESS AS.
( SHOPAHOLICS BABES)





This is our drink in Fish & co. Sharkie Freeze.

AX. The worst one.

Batting Cages.

Nicholas.




Mervyn.



Ready? WHACK THE BLARDY BALL!

DONE!

later on, we bought a top at Hang Ten . 50% off(: thats all.

xoxo.

Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment