Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holie Crapp.

I am having normal days. except Wednesday. It was trial run for cross country. I ran with chi kay and sharveena. Boi, are they slow. I ran stop, wait for them.ran stop wait for them. First time. I wasnt tired. I feel strong, cos I am superman's daugther. haha.
I went to school at 7 somthing as usual. walk around. then suminnn came. then we talk. then bell ring went down for break. but I didnt makan. I need to do something for my sister. Damn wad man. So i call suminnn to wait for me at the canteen. so I went upstairs to put my sister's things.Then I went to the canteen to find suminnn. Then suddenly a guy came and said. HEY MAN!! I was like O.o
Then I continue finding her. Stupid girl walk with Syamil dont care bout me edi. then she lost my water. Thank god not my sweet baby bottle. Is just an normal plastic bottle. So yea. Oh!! After that. I still need to go for gymnastic. Straight die man.
Tomorrow is Good Friday... weee ;DD HOLIDAY!
I got hyper in tuition today again. I get hyper there very fast.
Emak Kacang suka Tomato fish.
Saya suka Porcupine. Saya cintanya.
Oh!! Stupid kai xian " game"!! Okie. I dun really remember what happen.
ALL I KNOW IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY BLARDY BLOG.
Got my yellow House shirt. Is huge man. Time to fix it.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment