Monday, April 13, 2009

I hateee it.

Today, I have the weirdest day ever. and also a Laugh out loud day. WE had a sad moment, I dont think I wanna share it. I dont know whether am I allowed to. but is nothing biggg. I have been laughing the whole day. I ponteng CHINESE. Because it was Mr.Alex Ho. and he dont care much. so last 5 minutes or less, we went down to chinese lab. Then Bell Ring. Break. Then I go buy a drink. Then go causellor( I still dont know how to spell it. I will check it soon.) Okay. Then I played with the wheel chair. Me and chinju did a spy thing. We are secret agent. muahahaha. Oh Crap! I just said we SECRET agents. :P
Me play with da wheelchair AGAIN!! weeee :DD
Then Kai Xian and Hui Min went in the causelling room. TALK AND TALK!! Kai xian ask me. Do you know cantonese. I was like Yea. Do you know chinese, I was like Yup. He was like shit. I still dont understand. Dont I look like a chinese? I speak Chinese. " Ni Hao Ma" See I speak! If I speak chinese, I will speak Cantonese "Nei Ho Ma" SEE! I damn pro. haha
Then, I did my sewing. and it sucks. Suminnn won a medal! I am so proud of u. And blah blah blah.... Things go on and go on.
Oh!!! Geography. Teacher didnt come. So a relief teacher came. She called us (people who want to do it) to draw a tree. and then she will tell us our identify( something like that.) I drew a tree, flowers, and birds flying. ( I know is stupid) Then, teacher say I have a lot of friends, like to make friends, make friends very easily. And When I grow up, I will be strong. That why I am SUPERGIRL!! I can fly, I am strong. haha. Lolx. When I was on the way to the gate. MELISSA HUG ME AGAIN!! I AM NOT YOUR TEDDY BEAR!! She hug me, hug me, hug me, hug Sin Yee, hug me, hug me, hug me. lolx
I think that is all, I going jogging tomorrow with BIANCA!! hope she remembers and HOPE SHE IS NOT SLOW!!! grrrr...
Suminnn! Stop saying I am nick. grrrr.
Porcupine or Puffy?? :S
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment