Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's been long.

I AM SOOOOO SORRY! I didnt go online for more than 2 weeks I think. I hope is not outdated, brandon!!!! I was busy watching tee-vee. lolx. I have got 10 minutes to blog.
I got stupid tuition later. Sad right? Tomorrow is Labour Day. And I feel like going shoping again! I just went pasar malam! Not exactly MALAM! Is actually EVENING now.... so? Pasar Evening? Mum not cooking so go there buy food makan. I forgot what happen doing school days. IS HOLIDAY! AND I CAN SLEEP NICELY ATLAST!!
Jellybean? Suminnnn arrh? Nice choice. Hope uuu have fun with that. Somehow feel like eating sweets.
Oh!! I redecorate my ugly table. Is now better, I think. But Suminnn's is SUPER NICE!!
Shopaholic? I havent watch yet la!! STUPID!!
NO EXCHANGING LIFE WITH ME!! GIRLS DO THE SHOP!! GUYS DONT NEED TO!!
xoxo.
Yennie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment