Friday, July 24, 2009

Green Potato.

BOOM. SNAP. CLAP.
2nd Monthly test finished on Wednesday. (: My marks will be like shit D:
I forgot to update. and I forgot what happened.
Yesterday, had normal lessons. PE was not that great. It was fitness test. Ran for bloody 8 rounds in 11 mins 16 secs. After running, I went to the court yard. Pour water on my head. and I slept. Not really slept just resting. and this is what happen.
Bianca Me
Oh my god! ROSALYN! YenYee KO
* opening my eyes slowly *
*softly* no. I am not.
hahahahahaha.

Later on. Went out with Amanda. Went to subway to buy her SUBWAY MELT. Then went AC. I ate my pizza. And I was full for 6 hours. After eating. Went for a walk. Amanda went in the Magazine shop to buy a Magazine. Seventeen. I think.. Then went to Starbucks. Bought Chocolate Cream Chip for herself. Then sat down and talk Grandmaa stories. Then we talked for around 30 minutes I guess. Then, uncle called said he was here. Walked back slowly (: Went to pick up Zen.
Went home. Watch tee vee. I watch.. Street Fighter; The Legend Of Chun Li , Transformer 2 , Night at the Musuem 2. It was nice. Transformer was great (: Sam died and then he was back alive. LOL. I like the twins. and the popsicle truck. They are so cute. OH! And a silver sport car. DAMN! The car is HOT. It looks something like Nissan Fairlady but is slightly different. But damn YENG! Dad came home.. bought us makan steak (: So yea..
Mum's Birthday was Thursday but she went Genting.. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MUM!
[ P.S. Yenniesux? Do whatever you want. so.. U LIKE THE SUM1? I DUN CARE. GO AHEAD AND LIKE! Damn you are annoying. LOL. Lifeless dog meh! U got mental then go Tanjung Rambutan la! Wait. Maybe they dont want you anyway. And you are a girl. I think.. Hmm. I wanna find out who the hell are you. OH! Maybe you are not scolding me. Cos I aint YENNIE. ]
lovee.♥
yenyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment