Friday, March 5, 2010

Nerd Of The Day(:

Thian Yen Yee (:
Yes, I am a Nerd Of The Day :D
OK, So, *getting excited* *screaming* MONTHLY TEST FOR FORM3 IS OVER! OVER!
And yea, like what Sumin say, PMR is NOTT! ): *happiness get lower*
Today, had Comp and Sejarah exam ( THE BOMB DIGITY BOMB) and yea, I get to do it.. SOME! But I am proud of myself (: I can do it the first time (:
So yea, had Cheer Practice today. Had so much fun :D
Then after cheer, went science tuition straight. ): Tired. And we finish Chap 3. And next, CHAPTER FOUR -.- * a lil gross D: *
And then, Mum had dinner with friends, so she drop me off at my aunt's house. Its a condo (: I use to stay there (: She stays 1 level below us. She taught me to make WANTAN! Yes, still proud of myself. WANTAN :D And yea, watched Charlie Angels. And went home. Showered, Online.
and... HERE I AM!
This post, proudly presented..
Nerd Of The Day (:
Have a Good Day tomorrow, because I know it will be, RIGHT YELLOW HOUSE CHEERLEADERS?
Ok, bye people (:
P.S. Being a Nerd is not that bad. Being smart is awesome. Except those outfits.... :|

No comments:

Post a Comment