Monday, March 15, 2010

you make me smile like the sun

erm. Hello?
Well, holidays are here. Only for a week. Wont be going anywhere ):
Had quite a great time yesterday (:
14 march 2010
Its a HOT day. Had lunch at a Porridge place near WonderMilk. I FOUND WONDERMILK LIKE FINALLY! Then head to 1U. So, dropped my sister then found parking. Damn its hard!
Later on, meet Sumin at Forever 21. Went to buy my Cheer Shoes. Went to 2 nike shops but they dont have it. And yea, went to Studio R, they got them (; and its GOLD! (: After, buying my shoes. Dad and mum went home, i think? So, Sumin and I SHOPPED (: We window shopped alot (; She bought tanktops. She bought a top from Forever 21, and before buying it she just walked out of the shop -.- IT WAS DAMN EMBARRASSING! LOL! I found a pretty hat in Pull and Bear but its more like a winter hat.. and from Forever 21, I looked like MJ in that (; Min left at 5 ): So I teman her to the pick up place. She told me when people look at you, run away. Later they catch you. I got damn freaking scared!! Before she went home, I called people to come to 1U ): but they said too far, no transport so on ): and I found Xue Yee, and I called Chunee to come, but first he said no transport but then he can come (: So yea. Went to find Optical Shops for Xue Yee.
Then later it was 6. 45? Chunee said he arrived. So, met him at Forever 21 ( dont I just like this place) and Xue Yee was looking for Padini (: She was so cute and sesat! LOL! So yea. Then later on, went to my sister's working place. It was full of people! KIDS ESPECIALLY!
Had dinner with Zen and Matt. We ate chao dong fan (: and then went home.
Thank You Xue Yee and Chunee to teman me! You guys are awesome :D
Pictures were taken but Sumin is lazy to upload it. So yea..

And today.
15 march 2010
Watched Avatar and New Moon like FINALLY!
Zen asked me whether I wanted VVVIP tickets for Super Junior (: I want but dad for sure dont let ): Goodbye my beloved Lee Sungmin ): and only for 250 or 300!! But unless its free then they will let! Damn I hope its free!!
I wanna go Sunway tomorrow, but no transport. Mum nag kao kao! ):
and now, I am here, wondering what to do tomorrow, and the day after that, and the day after after that and yea ): Holidays are fun with hang outs (: but no stoning at home! ):
Got nothing to say but
Cant wait till SATURDAY!
and
P.S. SIEWMAI'S BUTT IS BIGGER THAN CHARSIEW'S!
end of the story.
Yours truly,
me (:

No comments:

Post a Comment