Sunday, March 21, 2010

Yesterday was AWESOMEEE!

As I was saying, will be blogging about yesterday. Still, I WISHED I HAD GO SUPER JUNIOR CONCERT! BAHHH!
Okay, yesterday? *screams* weeee!
Here it goes.

Had Cheer from 8.30. Quite a few came late. Pass the Super Junior ( Rock Pitt ) tickets to Teerachel. Bahh! Cheered. Around 10, Rachel Lu and I went McD for breakfast because we didnt eat. On the way, some faggots ( malays) OLD ONES honk us -.- ewww! So haad breakfast. Walked back to school. Cheered. Chilled. Till around 12. Had lunch, but only a few ate. Some were too full to eat like me (:
Later on, went to Renatii's house for Pool Party by Alysha's Alphard. On the way to her house, we sang in the car :D waved at random people we dont know ( but they cant see us). But there is one family, malays.. THEY SAW US! THEY SAW US! DAMN! Was damn embarassed!
So, reached her house. Saw the pool, IT WAS HUGE and there is baby pool and a jaccuzi ( make my back itches -.- ) Then got ready to start our POOL PARTY! I cant fit in my swim suit's top anymore! DAMN! So i borrowed Justine's. Thank you dear (; She bought 4 of them. LOL.
And stupid pool rules -.- no jumping in the pool ( WTF ) No shouting or screaming ( but we did ) when you are wet dont play in the playground ( but we didnt ).
We stunt in the pool. Jumped in the pool ( Stupid guard scolded us ) and yea. Then around 4, Jes See came :D Then we played Tag You're It. But I didnt ): Leg cramp plus it was raining (:
Oh! Prasad stays there too. We were suppose to ding dong ditch him, but failed, we were freezing and we cant find ding dongs -.- Went back to her house, and showered. After we showered, we watched TV. Ate. and yeaa. Then people started to head home except the sleepover ones and me. I was going home at 10, but suppose to go home at 9.30, because I heard Renatii's mum is bringing us ( Me, Katie, Sheena, Sarah and of course Renatii ) to Sepang. GO KART!
Like Sheena said can't believe a bunch of cheerleaders went to Sepang middle of the night for go-kart.
The first was terrifying. Then it went better and better (: I can drive without a license! SWEET! I would really super duper love to do it again! Thanks Renatii (:
After go kart, went back to Renatii's house, Dad and Mum were there already. But I had a great time. A really great one. And still, SUNGMIN!
Haha, oh well. Hope we could still do it again. or maybe next, rock climbing or paintball ( not really) and so on! DAMN I LOVE YELLOW CHEERLEADERS! WOOTS!
Alright, fun is over ): School reopens TOMORROW! And I have no idea what's my homework ):
sniffles D: ( I love this word)

And today.
Went to The curve of a while to change a shirt from Padini for Jonard's girlfriend. and I think I love Padini (: The clothes are nice and the sunnies are awesome (: then the shirt was out of stock so went to drop my sister at 1U and check whether do they have the shirt. But I dont think they have. And Zen bought me a boxer's pants. Its blue, and she bought pink for herself D: oh well, hope that its cute (:
That's all.
Zen likes Choi Siwon :P bwahahahahah!

No comments:

Post a Comment