Friday, April 2, 2010

If you are happy then I am. (:

Anyonghasseyo (:
Today is a holiday for Sri Kl people but not some, not for me. I still have a wake up early for cheer.
Went to Cheer Practice early. Cheered. Danced. Ate McD. Cheered. Saw a random bird nom-ed a green worm :P
And end cheer practice around 12. Had lunch with some cheerleaders, but I didnt eat. ):
Later on, they head back to school while Rachel Lu and I went Street Cafe to find Kaisheng. Saw Rebecca, Sheila and Johnson there. Stayed there for a while. Then aroun 1.15, had to head back to school. I saw Teerachel at Street Cafe :D
And yea. Then Matt and Zen came to pick me. Went Matt's house. Played PS2, some fighting game -.- I won a few times. 3? or 4?
And here I am, happily, with a smile. Listening to Hey Soul Sister. Damn its awesome.
Have to go tuition in one hour and 10 minutes time. BLEHHH ):
Oh well, that's all (:
P.S. I am a Shih Tzu. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment