Saturday, April 17, 2010

rawr.

Today will be the LAST Saturday Cheer Practice ): aww ): I'm gonna miss cheer practices ):
Today's cheer we stayed slightly longer (: I think we did a very awesome job :D
Had McD for lunch. Then, Justine and I went to 7 Eleven to get Slurpees (: and on the way, we saw coins on a car, and yea, Justin took it (: SHHH! We are HOBO-es! :d teehee
Sport's day is coming around the weekend, Break a leg people (:
and Charity dinner in two weeks. Oh no ): Oh, well, I am going :D but i didnt follow the theme. ): Hmm. I am just gonna wear a dress (; teehee
I watched the annoying orange (Y) its hilariiiious!
Oh! GASP! GLEE! EPISODE! 14! 15! I AM CRAVING FOR THAT! Hell-O and The Power of Madonna episode :D
and I camwhored. Teehee >:D

teehee ♥

My teeth are white. I like (Y)
That's all for today love ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment