Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sport's Day.

Today was sport's day.
Went to the Stadium by my dad. He was lost -.- So yea. Reached there around 7. Changed into cheer costumes. They give weggie ): And yea. (: Did our make-ups which look like lion and awesome hair-do :D
All Cheers were really nice. I was very nervous ): and yea. Yellow got 3rd (: well, its sad that we didnt got first, but all those yellow memories were worth it!
and duh. The overall champion, YELLOW!
After Sport's day, went to Kaisheng's house with Rebecca, Justine, Johnson and kaisheng's sister and friends. Showered and stuff, I didnt shower D: cos i didnt bring towels or stuffs. Only wet my hair and yea. Then off we go to Sunway (: Have not much mood to shop. :/
And what I like to do, try on hats and shades (: I tried a hat in some shop and the guy said I look cute. aww. I love hats and shades <3
So, Justine went home, then Rebecca went home. I was suppose to go home before Rebecca but my brother went to Subang Parade -.- LOL.
And yea. Here I am now (:
I'm gonna join Cheer next year! I think. Maybe. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment