Saturday, April 10, 2010

Yellow.

Hey you there! Yes you (: haha.
Well, today was a tiring day. Had Cross Country. It was very tiring.. I qualified (: duhh. I got 67 ): I want to get top 12, but i suck at running ): hmmph.
TO ALL YELLOWS WHO QUALIFIED, YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB (: (Y)
So yesterday, a bunch of crazy cheerleaders dance under the rain (: It was fun.
Okay. Cross Country today was great, the weather was AWESOME (: After the run, we went to jessee's well, some. Some went to school to get their bags, including me. So later on, Jessee's dad came to pick us. Went to Jessee's house. Chilled. Then went to Jyu Raku (: awesome food, but expensive. LOL. We got free salads and desserts (A) Thank to someone (: So we walked back to Jessee's house because its quite near. While walking back, we, the bunch of retarded cheerleaders, ate flowers (: well, not exactly ate, but there was like nectar (honey) and yea, and what I love to do, wave at random people (: I am a retard :D
So went back to Jessee's. She went for violin. So we did our Poms Poms. Mine was a failure, so I had to come home to rearrange its nicely (: I finished it but its retarded, a bit cacated.
Then when Jessee came home, POOL PARTY! Duhhh. And yea. (: It was awesome. Then we went for Sauna (: Gossips (: When we first when in it was 76 degrees when we came out it was 102 degrees. LOL!
Then later on, I went home. That's all (:
ciaoo. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment