Wednesday, July 15, 2009

butter.cream cupcake :D

I AM BARED FROM EATING MAGIE MEE D:
What happen yesterday I really forgot. Suminnn bought me Marshmallows. Just remember of tuition.
OK. Science tuition. It was Mr. Lee [ tuition teacher] birthday. Andrea made a card and call us to sign it. She bake a cake too. And we ate it :D It wasnt that bad. Is quite nice after all. So he said, since you guys gave me this, I will give you less homework [ cool man. ]
Today? Hmmm. Had English, did essays and have something like PSP. Title : TOMORROW.
My tomorrow, my idea I gave to Bianca so I think again. My tomorrow is TOO HAVE A BIGGER SHOPPING MALL :DD
Then, break. Porridge for breakfast :P Danielle told me there was cupcakes. So we went and bought it for like 3 bucks. O.O but is damn good. I really love cupcakes and marshmallow. (:
Then bm, quiz for 1 hr and 30 mins O.O then seni teacher was absent so I did my kh homework then I drew an anime on ChiKay's book. Then Lunch, we played french fries fight. Then play the straw thing again. Suminn was mad at me for not going to the courtyard with her O.O
So then, was seni. Mr.Phuah came in. He is a Biology teacher. and he was talking about puppy love. homosexual all this.
So, KH we did revision. and I was dreaming the whole time :P then we didnt have COCO but I did. So went Gymnastics. I went * SPLAT* on the mattress while jumping on the spring thing then going over and I forgot to open my leg. I was out of balance. So my whole body when towards the matress. So it went SPLAT.
So I think that's all. I feel like sleeping now.
[P.S. Porcupine is in my mind./
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment