Sunday, July 12, 2009

i love you. but you don't.

I WAS STRONG BECAUSE OF YOU.
Hey hey hey. (:
Went to see the doctor to check my hand. It wasnt buggies. It was food allergy. I have to take pills. How sad.
Nothing nice or bad happen to me. but still thinking about him. The feeling now is just too hard to forget. I want to have the nice talking and laughter. It seems to be gone. Ended. So, I guess I meant nothing to him. I should let it go maybe? Can we still have happy moments? I dont think so. Things are bugging me alot. Pressure. DAMN! I am out of control. I felt like I am a car and just BANG! He just aint mr. perfect, right?
Well. I felt bored. Cant really find cute pictures. but i found some. I will just stop here.
[ Loads more picture coming right up. We ( Amanda, Xue Yee, Chin Ju, Suminn, Queenie and me) camwhoreee-d./
xoxo.
Yennie. <3
ily. <3
awww. Arent they just so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment