Monday, July 13, 2009

I meant nothing to you.

IS A HARD THING TO FORGET YOU.
Let's talk about yesterday night.
Daddy wants Zen to drive us to dinner. Before that he wants Zen to drive him to maybank. Damn is darn scary. Well, Zen is better than I thought. Still boleh tahan la.
My alarm didnt ring today. Daddy called me up AGAIN. [ p.s. I never really wake up myself before.] When to school, blah blah blah. Wore Rachiee's glasses AGAIN. Classes are usual.
Lunch time, Huey Ching, Su Min, Rachel and I played with Ice Lemon Tea. I think it was Huey Ching's. So we went sucking the straw and see who get the lil Ice Lemon Tea. Then, Rachel and I tried so I drank la. Then she go blow -.- damn funny. Haha.
Then, when upstairs to ponteng abit. Then went back to Jahitan Room. OH! MATHS! Damn fun. We ponteng abit. Almost miss the fun. Ms.Tey was playing games.
We played 3 games. There is 1 we play it with apple. Then Redza ate a bite -.- No choice must makan the whole thing. His bite was damn big O.O
Ok. Went back to class. Study. Bell rang, pontent again. Went back class. Blah blah blah. BELL RING! School is over.
Then, mum came and Aunty Susan. Went home with Candice. Then, the mums when grocery shopping so Candice and I grab a bite at Steven's Corner. I ate Roti Canai and drank Teh Ais. I am full like shit.
Went home. Found bananas' on the table. I ate it. And here I am. Still thinking about him. :P
Damn. Grrr. Hmmm.
[ Amy and Suminnn's birthday are almost here. There are lots of JULABIES. I am still thinking whose birthday is on July too. /
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment