Saturday, July 18, 2009

exams. D:

I DIDNT GO FOR MU MATCH D:
I wanted to blog yesterday. But I was making a card. for 1hr + :P
Yesterday was fun. hmmm. Yesterday?
Science, copy notes. Chinese, eat in class (: . Geography, dreaming. Maths, talking in class, begging Bianca to get my MU shirt to sign but cannot get ): only pictures are allowed. How sad. I cant even watch because of EXAMS ): PE, run like crap -.-
Danielle gave Suminn a cupcake and we shared (: After that, suppose to go out with Amy, but she went out with Denise. So I was damn lonely. Then I spotted my lovely dino ( Danielle) and Sheena. So I went to Subway and makan with damn. BOY! Sheena eats damn fast. or maybe I am just slow D:
[ I typed and it didnt save just now -.- wth. and my internet aint working -.- I need to rewrite everything./
I was full. Danielle said omg la. Just few more bites. I was like FULL! Then she said OKAY! eat the meat. That is the expensive part. blah blah blah... Danielle said u ate 6 inch. I said NO! I ate 5 1/2 inch. HAHAH! [ I was colourful just now but I got no mood I lazy. Damn u blog!/
blah blah blah.
Today was school day ): sumore exams D:
Moral? I didnt finish ): BM was ok. (:
So after school, I gave him the card... then I took the van home. was looking at the road dreaming all the time. Then went home, aunt cooked teow chow porridge. Then I watch tee-vee till 5 something. went online. went out for dinner.
On the way to Sri Petaling for dinner, MU fans were everywhere. They park damn far away from the stadium. How sad. So yea. Everyone was wearing a MU shirt. LOL! GO MAN UTD (:
haha. Ok, went home. and here I am now (: VeiLin sent me 2 songs [ Fuck You & Just Disturbia] Man! Just Disturbia is confusing.. I like the song Fuck You (: is nice ..
[HueyChing! How is my MU shirt? HAND WASH! HAND WASH! NO WASHING MACHINE./

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY YEOH XIN YEE <3

-17.07.09

and Julabies ; him

xoxo.

yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment