Sunday, November 29, 2009

drinking too much make me go HIGHHH

BOO!
Haha. Hey'al! I had quite some great time yesterday!
Well, new moon was off ): TAYLOT LAUTNER!! WAIT FOR ME!
Okay, I went to bianca's house around 10 something, so we played around while waiting MY LADY, ROSALYN! (: She came at 12 something then we head to the clubhouse for lunch. Then after lunch we walk around the pool and so on. Then we head back. We sing and dance and hyp' around. I played the guitar (: in a cin cai way but it end up like Lucky-Jason Mraz ft Colbie Caillat. So bianca and I sang. And we did stupid vids too xD
Okay, around 2.30 we bake cupcakes, once again BIANCA DIDNT HELP MUCH! And yeaaa. It came out great but the icing is a lil... sweet and heh...
So later on, rosalyn and I went downstairs to buy maggie. We were starving. then we quickly ran to the playground :D heh. Then went back. We ate and so on, so on.
Around 5, I went to take a shower and get ready for Coach Kit's wedding. Did my hair normally, re do my manicure :D and a forceful make up -.- well I end up looking a bit not me -.- seriously my eyes are damn cacat, a single eye lid eye and a double eye lid eye!! GRRRR!
Okay, Coach Kit's wedding turned out GREAT! Not much cute guys ): a pair of husband and wife sat with us. I think we gave them a bad impression X( well. Michelle came. (: Celina didnt, she got no transport ): SAD ): AND I DRANK BEER! AND COKE! Both of it together make u get high really fast. More than 4 glasses. They kept refilling :D Then we went back around 10 or 11. Got back, bianca and rosalyn changed to go to the bbq area to have fun. We drank Jolly Shandy and I advertise them (: in a high way -.- then we made too much noise. So by 12 we went back. Rosalyn stayed over at Bianca's house. I went home at 12. 15. So yeaaa!
I GOT MY PHONE!! I LOVE IT BUT ITS NOT PINK ): ITS BLACK. I felt like naming it BlackBerry. but I like bubbles (: so yeaa.
The end. PICS ARE ON FACEBOOK!

No comments:

Post a Comment