Friday, November 27, 2009

lifeless.

I feel really bored. There's nothing I can do at home. All I do is eat, sleep, tv and laptop.
I feel like putting my blog pink, or maybe cream-ish. So, pink or cream-ish?
Tomorrow may be a not so lifeless day. Will be going to Bianca's house. and watching new moon with rosalyn, stephanie ( Bianca's cousin) and Bianca. That right! TAYLOR LAUTNER HERE I COME!! And then we will be going to my gymnastic coach's wedding (: Hopefully I can sleepover. I dont really dare to ask mummy and daddy.
I got Justin Bieber stuck in my head. He is cute (: and his songs are nice but he got that immature voice which really sound like a girl but he is GREAT!
Today, I was suppose to get my phone -.- but there is no stock AGAIN! I wanted pink but they are not releasing ): So, I am taking black. Got my contact lenses ATLAST!
I want to shop now. Bring me outta here!! I wanna have fun! and I wanna study but I CANT!!!
Anyways, ciaoooo (:
Loveeee,
yenyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment