Thursday, November 19, 2009

should today be a happy day or sad day?

The morning to the evening is great, the evening to the night is bad.
Things change really fast. REALLY REALLY FAST.
I now noticed he is really worthless to me. and I shouldnt even think about him.
So today was not bad.
Went to school, ponteng till 2.10. We went to the football court. Play poker, play footie, watch footie and TALK :DD this is what I did from 8-12.05 (:
After lunch, wanted to ponteng. Sat at the basketball court, Pn. Ranjeeta saw me and Amanda. Then we kena marah. Then, we ran away obviously. Then, obviously we didnt wanna go back to class, so Danielle, Amanda, Queenie, Chinju and I went to Basile's class, played "SCRABBLE" and BULLSHIT! It was fun :D Then after the bell 2.10 rang, all of us ran back to class because it was Pn.Ranjeeta's period. Danielle ponteng. So, her class was boring. I drew and ANIME :D Then, her class ended. We ran out to class with out bags then Pn.Nurul saw us -.- we cant ponteng. GRRR!
SO, stayed in class, arrange the table and chairs. then scream and run around in the class. and begging teacher to let us out. The bell of 3.40 rang, we are like hugging everyone (: and say goodbye. see you next year. Hopefully Omega's can reunite again.
Later on, Amanda and I went to the canteen. Then after like 4 something, my sister was here. Eddie was in the car. LOL. He got free ride to SS15. Then later, my sister went to RT PASTRY SHOP to buy bread. OMG! The cakes are like nice (: I can smell something good there man. Its beside Cake Sense. Then we went back to the car. Then we were listening to hitz.fm. They say can get free new moon ticket at Bukit Jalil Stadium. So we rush there. But unfortunately, they ticket were all put but we got magazine, banana pen -.-, and a Jonas Brother thing for me -.-
Then went back, Zen and I watched a movie, I watched half way I dont wanna watch dii. Then I go online. and so on so on.
And that's all. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment