Sunday, November 15, 2009

I dont have a single chance to be with you ):

1 week till school holidays. SWEET!
So, I had a great time on Friday (:
LEO club had some charity car wash. Then we ponteng (: help them to wash (:
Some cars are dirty, some cars are not so dirty, some cars are DISGUSTING.
Singaporeans came to our school for futsal and running. So then around 12.40 i think. Sumin, Stephanie and I went to change then riena and amanda came. Amanda forgot to bring her slippers. HAHA! Okay. Then, nick fetch us to riena's house to get something, lil lucky amanda get to borrow slippers from her. Then we head to Sunway Pyramid. Went to catch up. then Sumin and Nick poof away. Then Amanda and I went to buy pretzel for lunch. While the others went to the cinema. So after buying we went to the cinema. Watch whatever bastards movie. I forgot the name. Its was friggin boring. ahh. I dont even understand. Then while watching CHAPTER 5 we went off because it was to boring. grr. So then we went lepak around. and around. and around. So then, some people went home. So sumin and I went for snack shopping and window shopping. Then my mum was here. So sumin came home with me for SLEEPOVER. Had dinner at home. Then we watch tv at 11.30 the Zack and Cody show. Then Hannah Montana but then we fell asleep. Dad woke us up. Then i saw the show SHAUN THE SHEEP. So we off the tv and went to bed.
The next day. We woke up at 10 something i think. Went out for lunch. Sumin and I ate quite alot (: then went home at 1 something, watched ORPHAN. OMG! Its quite nice and a bit scary. and VIOLENCE! After watching we went to sumin's aunt house to see them make nyonya food and homemade cendol. Then at 6 to 7 we ate asam laksa, it was great (: and cendol it was so good. Then sumin head back to my house get he stuff went to her aunt's house at 10 plus. Then ate a donut that sumin's sister bought. Then watch a bit of tv then sumin walked me home. She gave me a HEART ATTACK! So yea... The End of the day.
I am currently listening to korean songs and I dont know why but the songs are nice (:
Lee Seung Hyeon is CUTEE :DD
lovee.
yenyee (:

No comments:

Post a Comment