Saturday, November 7, 2009

its time to have FUN :D

Final Exams for Form 2 is OVER :D
Haha. Obviously is time to have fun (:
So, friday (: after school, xueyee and I are supposed to go martin's house by his car. but end up we didnt -.- we became lightbulbs -.- so yeaa. Nick, min, xueyee and I went to Meewaukee ( I forgot how to spell ) haha. Hmm. Its a nice place (: All of us ate pasta. heh. After eating we went martin's house. The houses there is like OMG! SO HUGEEEE AND PRETTYYYY! AND BIGGGGGG! Martin house was BIG, PRETTY AND COOLLL :DD The house like hotel (: got swimming pool (: haha. So yeaaa. So like half of the class slept over at his house. So we played at the pool and the garden. Then later on forgot what we did. Then makan dinner. Then played SA but i was friggin NOOB (: I memang noob. Haha. So later on we watch The Eye. SCARYYY! But then half way cacated. Thank goodness. Then we didnt watch. Then after a while we watched Yes Man. But half way I fell asleep. So at like 5 I woke up. Then I look around I tot got only 2 ppl sleeping in the room. cos some of them, the blanket cover their head so cannot see them. Then I think about the ghost movie then it was friggin cold and I was friggin scared. Lots of sound... scaryyy. then I heard someone like open his pocket and took out his phone then I look everywhere and though EH! Xueyee here. Got some people here also. I was like damn happy dii. Then my stomach ache. I walked to xueyee. Then she looked at me. Then I say teman me to toilet. Then went to the toilet then went back to the room. I dont dare to sleep alone at the chair so i slept beside xueyee. Then woke up at 9 something, xueyee wasnt there. Then I went out. Saw xueyee. then we walked around. Then 10.15 we go wake sumin, nick and julian. Lazy pigs didnt want to wake up -.- so later on some of the guys came back from football training. Then we started eating and played at the pool. At the pool was like friggin fun (: So yeaaa.. so then after the pool we shower of course. then watched football. somehow i dont really understand. Then around 7. Amanda's car came. So we followed her car to Gardens. We had dinner at Subway, we ate 4 6inch (: HUNGRY LAA! Amanda's dad was so nice weih. Then later Amanda's dad fetch us to sumin's house. Then Sumin came over my house (: sleepover :D
I had a great and unforgetable 2 days (: Hope we can do it again (:
Loveee,
yenyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment