Wednesday, February 3, 2010

are you still in my heart?

HEY BABES!
I got a Paul Frank pillow from Julian (: THANK YOU JULIAN SO MUCH! The pillow is A-W-E-S-O-M-E-E-E!! * two thumbs up with my retarded big smile *
Had Sport Practice, Yellow went to the lake. Ran 2 rounds, 1st round I called it Lake Jog, 2nd round I called it lake walk. I was too tired to jog/run. ): Celina, Sureen and Khai Huei ( I think) walked with me. Celina and I walk and sing (: dont have to ask, and yes, Super Junior's song. Its awesome! During BM, Pn.Fazilah was absent. So Mr.Liew took over so we had science -.- He gave me last year's PMR question papers. We can discuss with friends, and yea, WE sang for 35 minutes non-stop. Yes, I got really hyper, as usual... dancing in class and singging in class. (:*shy*
Alright. And I dont know... Mum ate my pizza ): *hmmmph*
I gonna watch GLEEEEE later (:
Danielle got in cheer for BLUE! GOOOO DAPHY!
Hmm, that's all?
P.S. CHEER IS AWESOME! SO ARE YOU! (: *no idea why i love to say AWESOME!! *

No comments:

Post a Comment