Saturday, February 13, 2010

can you be my Romeo?

Here again (:
This morning, I helped out with the hampers, and there was a wine, and yeaa, I broke it and spilled it. Yeap, got a cut ): it was bleeding non stop, and its just a small lil cut ): and it hurts ): but not now (: I put a pink cute lil plaster on it, maybe tomorrow I should put winnie the pooh (: they're adorable (:
My dad asked me what's wrong with me today ): I broke the scissors, spilled wine, kept dropping stuff, I dont know ): WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME! * Feel like singging the song by LeeHom * Haha.
1 hour plus till Chinese New Year and Valentine! I got no Valentine ): nobody wants me O:
Well, hmm * just think that is 12 now *
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, HAVE A ROARING ONE!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL (: HAVE A LOVELY ONE!
Yours Truly,
yenyee.

No comments:

Post a Comment