Friday, February 12, 2010

should i?

HELLO :D
Yesterday was quite and awesome and tiring day.
12.2.2010.
Woke up at 7.50 a.m. Had cheer at 8.30 till 11.30. Learned a new awesome dance, which somehow confused me ): After cheer, played volleyball for a while (: then had lunch with Rae, Martin, Nick, Sumin. After that, Nick, Martin, Sumin and I went Sunway Pyramid by taxi. SAFELY arrived *I dont trust taxi driver somehow* So, Min and I went in Springfield for a while then Nick and Martin went to the cinema to buy tickets, we wanted to watch Valentine's Day but its at 3.30 and I was going home at 4 ): ended up watching Tooth Fairy. It was quite hilarious. 8/10 I rated (: Hmm, then helped Martin with his new year shopping at Topman. Its fun shopping for guys actually. So, when it was 4 went to get a pretzel from Aunty Anne. Then went for tuition. And yeaa (: Nothing much I guess?

Hmm, gonna watch glee (: 1 more episodes and I am done with Season 1 (:
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment