Saturday, February 6, 2010

You said you'll never ignore me, but you did ):

HELLO AWESOME PEOPLE!
Yesterday was quite awesome.
Yesterday, I woke up at 7.50, went to market with mum. Then went home to pick Zen. Then off to school for cheer. Then, saw Amanda she asked me.
You going to Martin's?
No? I thought cancel?
Yea, but on again.
LOL serious?
Yeaa!
*calls mum, she said ok*
So yea, left a lil earlier for cheer. Went to Martin's house with Riena, Xia Ian, Chun Ee, Timothy and I forgot. Martin's brother fetch us there. Pick up Jing Mai at the Mines. On the way to Martin's, I saw horses (: OH! And Martin's Alphard had this window thing on the top. So, I went up and I came down. Very malu! haha! So, reached his house.. The house was renovating I guess? Swimming pool ): Amanda came around 2.30. We played American Football. HAHAHAHAHAH! I felt like a douche! I scared they make me fall ): I fell once, and landed on my butt, it hurts ): Oh well, no pain no gain right? So yeaa.. was suppose to follow Amanda home, but she was leaving at 6. So, I asked Timothy to fetch me home, since he was going home at 10.
We cut the birthday cake around.. 5 something? I think? Then around 6-7. Went to McD near our school to drop Aneil while Julian, Martin, Xia Ian, Dariq and Melvin( Martin's brother) went to McD to buy dinner. So left Riena and I in the car (: I had fun with the window thing. So then, Julian came, then we did some dare thing of the window thing. So its like..
If I shout hello people to those people walking, what will you give me?
Anything!
Okay, 10 bucks.
Okay! Shout to those 2 guys there.
*so I went up and shouted*
HELLO PEOPLE!
*2 guys was like looking around!*
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH! I laugh kao kao! :D
So yea, went back to Martin's. Riena and I got no dinner ): only coke and half a pack of Fries ):
Was starving. So I went to the AV room. I slept for a while, got nothing to do. Then the guys ordered pizza, I didnt manage to eat any ): until I went up to the computer room, Martin gave me one (: My life saver! I managed to play SA, but i suck at it. I miss playing it, I havent been touching that game for 3 months ): Plus I had my sleepy eyes that time, cant really concentrate ): Tristan and Timothy helped me play! Then later, Lucas say he saw ghost. Then I was freaking out ): I scared ): Mana tahu they were talking about Riena. ): scared me ):
So yea, Timothy's parents came at 10 something. Was quite late. Riena and Kai Xian went back with Timothy too. I reached home around 11 something. Luckily, parents didnt scold (: AWESOME!
Oh yea! And the night guard are HILAAAARIOUS! HAHAHAHHAAH! So yea. It was quite awesome (: That's all, i guess (:
BYEEE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment