Monday, February 1, 2010

민. ♥

ohemgeee! I know, I think I am too addicted with korean songs, especially SUPER JUNIOR! They are gooooood! Super duper goood! And, sungmin (: heh :D he is adorable like.. really adorable. (:
I had been listening to their songs lately like... EVERYDAY? I am still NOT sick of it. (:
School was... not that bad? Had Sejarah Chapter 1 exam. 80 questions ); shizzle! I dont even understand but all the names inside the book I know :D But still confusing ):
Riena and I was talking about some movie (: Sydney White. Great show (: hot guy! Matt Long! The movie is soooo sweet (: *wish I had a boyfriend like that* People who hasnt watch it, GO GO GO! MOVE IT! WATCH IT! NOW! or SOON!
P.S. why do I still miss him badly ):
P.P.S. 사랑해이성민 ♥
ADIOS'

No comments:

Post a Comment