Saturday, March 21, 2009

Concert.

Sorry that I didnt blog yesterday... I came back at 12 something and I feel so sleepy.
So yesterday, I went to the dentist, change the braces's wire. Then maybe 1 or 2 more months can take it off...I will look damn weird. Then later on, I go makan. Then go home, watch tv. Watch some movies, like " Home alone 3", " Hollow man". Then I go my friend's house, Joey to play her Wii. I like that, but I am just some bad at controling it. While my mum when find my aunt to go to the chinese concert. Then went home, get ready... then go to that concert. I think Sunburst is much much better, not think laarh, DEFINATELY! My dad cant find the concert place... so atlast we found it. It was damn crowded. I was a VVIP ( Very very idiot pig) lol! I wanted to sit with Christie but... we were quite far. So tak boleh la.There was some stars, old ones and newbies! First there was this girl, perform some mask changing, not bad laarh, then a guy sing, then another guy sing, then a guy from "Beyond" sing, and I dun even know who are they, then another guy sing, then gary chao sing!! I love gary chao!! Then, some guys " Grasshopper" haha... sing! They are damn hyper!! I shake hands with one of them and I dont even know then, WHO ARE THEY? LOLx.. Then, last guy, Kenny B, Not bad loorh... Then last one.. everyone sing together then THE END!! Then we ciao...
After that, I was starving!! So, we go makan at the restaurant, then I saw Christie there, so we makan together. from 10 something to 12 something... I was damn sleepy! So balik rumah, tidur. Wanted to post some pics, super camera!! Screw you camera!
Today, I got contacts!! Yes! But I am not going to wear it... mummie said next saturday.. anyways.. IS FOR FREE... AND 1 MONTH! haha...
xoxo,
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment