Friday, March 20, 2009

Gymnastics.

Heyy :DD
Today, I went to gymnastics class in school. and I was late for class. Lolx. So, we did swinging and rolling and spining. Swinging make my hand burns. Is still red! :P
After that, my mum and I went carrefour for groceries shopping. Shop for food as usual. haha! Shopped for about 3 hours. Then balik rumah. I went to make pudding ( myself.) with mango. I love them! Weeee....
So, I wanted to go online but cannot... tiada network. So, I went to do my sejarah. Then my sister wanted to watch gossip girl. Then, I watched with her but.. the disc cacated dii.... so no choice loorhx. Then she wanna watch the sweetness in salt with I already watch. So she watched I just peaked. Then went for a bath. Then go online. called Rosalyn to help me with my blog...Then I went for dinner... Mum made, wedges, (sandwiche) ham, fish, tomatoes, cheese. garlic and egg fried rice and buttered cauliflower. So, I went online, Rosie told me blog is done... I was so happy when I saw my blog... is a disaster... so I changed it back to normal, I found a new 1... hopefully is not a disaster. so, yea :D
School gonna start soon. and I hate it... usually... I will fell asleep in b.m and sejarah... ok! I have to stop now... dentist appointment to go and... contact lens? Ohh... they sound scary..haha
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment