Saturday, March 28, 2009

Dinner.

Yesterday was Saturday. I was planning to start wearing cons but my sis was busy because of her school's Earth Hour thing. I went to sheraton to have my dinner. at 7 something or 8. not really that sure. When I went there, some people are making some board thing for earth hour. and they even make a 60 that made of ice, another 1 is candle with fire. I ate at the buffet place there. I didnt think of taking pics. But somehow I took some. First, I took some appitizer, then walk around, then take some food again, then went back. and started the earth hour thing. off all the lights, gave us 1 candle. IS JUST STILL SO DARK!! I cant even see what am I eating. So I ordered the pasta there. Fetuccini and white sauce, I saw how they cook. It was so nice and cheesey!! Then I went for a walk with my dad, because he was stuffed, and I am not. So I took the desserts. Mango mousse, and I forgot. and there is CHOCOLATE FONDUE!!! It was SWEET!!! muahhahaha. I cant live without them. I just love it. If there is marshmallow. EVERYTHING WILL BE MINE!! MINE I TELL YOU!! MINE!! haha. So after eating me dessert my mum gave me another cake. Which I didnt eat I only eat the white chocolate, then I feel full!! cursed you white chocolate. U made me full! then I was playing with my dad's phone. Suddenly a guy came, and I thought it was a waiter, when I look. it was syamil!! I AM SO SORRY! then I think he called suminnn so I go talk to her on the phone outside. Syamil said I talk damn loud, and disturbing everyone. He is lying isnt he? so then I need to wait till 10.30, because of my sister. then before that we can go, we had these vouchers, free a wine and a cake. which I chose cheese cake. and I need to pick up today.
Now, is 12 p.m. I post it later. I need to put photos in the comp. and I am going sunway pyramid.
OK! I will post now then I will edit it.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment