Thursday, March 19, 2009

Same old days.

Ello readers (:
Okay... 2nd post coming out hot and nice. Lolx :DD
I can't sleep yesterday! Thanks to my mum tea!! I was sms-ing su minnn. but she was out of credit... But that time she was having fun drawing anime with her " friend". I fell asleep at 3 something. and woke up at 4 something. Hopefully trying to sms su min. but she slept I guess.
So I was just dreaming around then I fell asleep until my mum woke me up at 10 something. If not I can sleep till 1 something... hahax
So mum woke me up because she wants me to go karaoke with her friends( aunties..) So there was this aunty who pick us up... cos my mum dun really know how to go there.
So from 12-3 we sang... I was the only one singing english song. Lolx!
Then when home. go online! Then my mum called me to go out to pic my sis again. So we picked her up... thank god it was not jam.. weeee :DD haha
Then go online again. Then when down watch tv with my mum. then faster went to makan dinner because I have tuition at 8. Then went for tuition till 10... then came back. ONLINE AGAIN... haha
Probably you will think... this girl whole day go online she gila 1...haha...then I dun really know how to reply...almost everyone is doing the same thing haha..
U know there is this guy, who is just so annoying.. he said I have no feelings... And he said I am a rock.. I do have feeling huh? haha... probably that guy has some mental probs. haha! okok I am not that mean... probably he is despo? nobody likes him? nobody date him? bluekz! who cares la...I mean I dun care bout cos he doesnt look evil from outside... he is evil in the inside..haha
Ok... I have to get going. I am going jogging in the morning then go school for my gymnastics class... be flexible...hahax
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment