Wednesday, March 18, 2009

First Post :DD.

Sorrie people... This is not really the first post! I deleted the older blog.
My blog is updating... I am so sorrie that is so... BLANK. I am working on it.. so sorry! D:
Holidays? Aren't they just bored DD:
I am gonna die... Holidays homework? Oh ya... I just did some...lol! I promise I will finish it.. or not.. haha!! I wanna go out!! I am freakin bored in da house... All I do is.. EAT!! SLEEP!! WATCH TV!! GO ONLINE!!
I wanna go shopping with friends!! I wanna watch movies with friends!! I want FREEDOM, but not BOREDOM!! They suck... :/
My mum and dad always say... do ur homework. go read some books. go study. Grrr... I will.. I will... just not now.. =P
Okay... Nothing really happen today... woke up at 12 something... cook some food for lunch... watch tv... play the piano... do some homework... watch tv again... follow my mum out to fetch my sister from college! Boi is freaking hot outside...I wore sun glasses and it's still burning my eyes. lol... and then it jammed for 20-30 minutes. then when home... watch tv... see my mum cook dinner.. watch tv again.. eat dinner.. watch tv... go up stairs to online... so now I am blogging... and blah!
Okie!! Nothing much.. told yea..! I have gotta go... wait.. I meant stop blogging... I will just continue AFTER SOMEONE DO MY THING FOR ME!! Grrr... Oh! If there are lots of mistakes.. forgive me... is call fast typing... lolx...
..::: END OF FIRST *TOOT* BLOG:::..
-Yennie <3

No comments:

Post a Comment