Friday, March 27, 2009

Haha.

6 days, I didnt blog huh? So sorry, busy of HOMEWORKS & TUITIONS!! Bluekzzz..

Is there any problem to blog everyday? I dont think there is any probs going round!! My business right! Monday, usual.. go school! Tuesday... normal! Wednesday... Sport practice and gymnastics!! I was so sad that time... so tired!! I am get to skip class!! WEEEE :DD Thursday... holy crap... what did I do? Friday!! BEST DAY EVER..!! Stay till 2.45 mum wans me to. So I hang out with Suminnn as usual, nick, syamil ( CHARMAINE), and a guy. We had fun! as usual.. After PE.. we go makan ' MAKARONI' 3 of us share.... then the fun starts... We kept on taking macaroni from people we know... ahhhahah. Then, we went out as usual. Then go back school, went to 2 omega, me class. haha. then talk talk talk... then suddenly, a girl, hui min and kai xian( I dun really know how to spell...) then they came in.. blah blah blah.. 2 lambda... talk talk talk, 2 omega talk talk talk.. between that something akward happen :P

But it was fun.. Then Nick ciao dii... then me and suminn went down... cos mak say call saya, pergi angkat bag. then saw chow onn there. Then suminnn give me mentos, then say bye to chow onn. then accompany suminnn to counseller( SORRY!! Bad at spelling) then ciao dii... then balik rumah... and started to watch " smallville" Ohhhhh! Nice show man!! So yea.
I think that is all. Cant really remember.
xoxo,
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment