Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddieo.

I LOVE DAD!

Daddy is being funny. and mummy is annoyed with it.
Haha. just joking. Daddy couldn't smile at all, i forced him.
So. HAPPY DAD'S DAY. POP!
Well, I woke up at 12. and, watch tee-vee. 90210. Then went online. Hopefully porcupine was online. Then, Christie came. She wasnt really interested with my " STORY". So we just watch some show, open some packets of chips. Then, make ribena. She go pour damn much in my mug! I dont wanna have KENCING MANIS! Then, mum made chicken chop. omg. is damn nice. but the chicken got a bit hitam dii. Then went online. ( I feel so lifeless) Then later dinner, went out for dinner. Mum wants it to be simple. His b'day only got makan better 1.
I AM GONNA BUY MY DAD CHEWING GUM! When he smokes I just put chewing gum to his mouth! ANTI SMOKING PEEPS! or else YOU WONT BE AS HEALTHY AS A CARROT. Anyways, why carrot? I hate carrot! My mind got gila. :P
To all DADS! Happy father's day.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment