Monday, June 29, 2009

rawr.

I WANT CUPCAKES!
P.S. Syamil aka Hannah Montana is Hamil. I punch his Baby. I wonder which part was hit. And the baby was out few minutes ago.
I had a normal day :D
I sang in KH as usual. I sang The show by Lenka, and In a small small world. Haha. I sew my stupid shirt. Which looks like a nurse shirt. Then teacher scolded me :P and said You ar! So naughthy dii! Must deduct ur marks. HAHAHA! lol.
So then it rained. Danielle blame me for singgin badly. wth weih! Sejarah teacher let us out late. Gabriel dont care just went off. Bianca said she taking van. So she also ran off. DENG!
and there will be a word for the year. TOMATO!
Peeps. Go and search for Cupcakes in YahooImage. or Google it. I will be O.O and screaming CUPCAKES! :DD
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment