Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trip to Japan.

Hey peeps! Well, I am back from Japan. I will post the pics soon. Because the stupid laptop wont work. So, I need to take it from my sister's laptop.

Arrive at 6 something, stay with our Malaysian's tour Guide, Stephanie. Then, went out to find out Japanese's Tour Leader, Eddie. He is from Malaysia. Then he stayed in Japan for 32 years.

The TRIP NOW STARTS HERE.



DAY 1

We went to the Osaka Castle. Took some pictures. Vending Machines are everywhere, even Ciggrates they use vending machine. I got my first drink. Then we are off to UNIVERSAL STUDIO! There are many rides. The rides there are damn nice. Took about 4 hours to play. Somehow I think is better than Disneyland. Next, we went to Osaka's busiest street " SHINSAIBASHI " Went there to shop. Got ice-cream. We had ice-cream EVERYDAY! IS REALLY NICE AND SOFT. YUMMIE-YUMIES! After that, went for dinner, " Shabu-Shabu" DARN! IS NICE. Then went to our hotel, took a shower, wear KIMONO to bed.



DAY 2

Today, we went damn many temples. There are HOLY WATER. So we hit to NARA, TODAIJI TEMPLE, which deers can be found, aka DEER PARK. Bought ice-cream AGAIN! Then we head to KYOTO, the place we have great TOFU! Then we visited HEIAN SHRINE and KIYOMIZU TEMPLE. After that, we walk along some streets, TOGENZAKA, SANENZAKA and NINEN-ZAKA. Gosh. Such weird Japanese name.

Then wore KIMONO to bed AGAIN.



DAY 3

After breakfast, we went to take the train. Is not an ordinary train, is a BULLET TRAIN. We only took 14 minutes ride, from Toyohashi to Hamamatsu. Then, we are off to HAKONE. We visited the Owakudani Valley, where we can find boiled black egg from the hot-spring thing. Then after, we took a " cruise " which looks like a Pirate Ship. Viewed LAKE ASHI. Then, heading Japan's beautiful VOLCANO ICE MOUNTAIN. No. Not exactly that, is MOUNT FUJI! Then tonight we will have a traditional japan still of eating, sleeping and NAKED HOT SPRING! Ahhh... Good thing is nobody was there, only my mum, sister and me. My sister ran off. haha.

DAY 4

Today will be SHOPAHOLIC DAY! Weee~
Okay. So we went to a temple, which called Asakusa Kannon Temple. Then later, we proceed to Ginza. Bought a BURBERRY BLUE LABEL! Not for me. ): After that, SHINJUKU! We shop a lil'.

DAY 5

Today will be the best day ever. TOKYO DISNEYLAND. I took rides there, so damn fun! I LOVE DISNEYLAND! We took train to TSUKIJISHIJO! To have lovely LUNCH! BUT I MISSED THE PARADE! We had really fresh salmon SUSHI! Then head back to Maihama, Disneyland. Then we had great dinner, and a sad dinner, is the last dinner I will be having in Japan.

PEEPS! THE END! I lazy to write the last day. It just end up in the airport. SAYING BYE JAPAN! I have to go to bed! I AM OFF TO MACAU!

loveee.
Yennn.











No comments:

Post a Comment