Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I miss YenYee, don't you?

Yo earthlings :D

As Yen said, I'm gonna be her co-blogger whenever she's away (;
Su Min here .

Sorry Yen, updated your blog only 4 days after you left.

But I didn't update mine too :X
I haven't even uploaded my charity dinner pictures yet,

that's how lazy I am.

Right, Yen's happily at Japan now, Tokyo!
She's going to Disneyland as well ;O
Oh and sorry again, my post won't be as nice as yours,
with those rainbow colours and all,
mafan la ;p

Hmmmm, let's all pray that she doesn't get swine flu eyh? ;D
She's a strong girl,
for all I know,
last year's been a very hectic year for her.
With lotza ppl hating her and stuff,
teasing her and backstabbing her,
she's been through a lot.
And I guess I know how it feels :/
Being rumoured around which are all fake,
being backstabbed.
Even I couldn't take it and broke down crying several times.
But she stayed strong,
don't know whether she cried though.
I wasn't by her side last year :/

Haiyaya, her blogs so dead! Just like mine.
Guys, readers of Yen's blog,
I'm really lost for words :X
So i guess th' post ends here.
Eheeeee .

Yen, you BETTER get all of us something eyhh? :P
Okay, not everyone but at least mee? And Amy ;p
I want all those Japanese snacks. Stock up stock up.
Yumyumm .
Cheyh I sound so lanc :X

/- joking ni .

Cyahhh peeps <3

ps; BOYS OVER FLOWERS ROCKS <3
friggin' made me cry 8 times today .




No comments:

Post a Comment