Friday, June 19, 2009

it may just end easily.

POP GOES THE PORCUPINE.
haha. hey peeps. My heart is attacking. haha. But not gila.
Yesterday, my sister said she was going home with me. I was waiting at the gate like gila pig. haha. I called her, she said, go across the playground and find a sentra. So I did it. I found 1! An indian is inside, I called her again. She told me where is it. So I went. I saw her friends. Yew Hung and Wayne. Wayne asked stupid question. lol
I stayed back, wanted to go to cc I didnt went. got no time. Went back to school. Called my mum. ask her where was she. 2.30 wad. I was like what the hell. No choice, did stupid stuffs with rosalyn ,chi kay, amber. did all those felxi stuff.
I DID SPLIT. HANDSTAND. CARTWHEEL. WALKOVER. hehe. I feel so dumb. haha. Damn funny. I got high there. haha. got sot dii. We laugh like mad chicks nii. haha.
Had my dentist appointmentl. waiting darn long! stupid dentist! I GONNA BE BRACE-LESS NEXT MONTH! YAY! I wonder how I look. I can't imagine.
hehe. Suminnn! I am so proud of you. I shudnt have be afraid of him. I WILL BE STRONG!! STRONG AND HEALTHY LIKE A CARROT!
PEEPS! Stay healthy like a carrot.
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment