Tuesday, June 23, 2009

uh-oh.

WHAT SIGN IS THIS?
I forgot that we changed time-table. This time Wednesday is the bomb.
ENG,ENG,BM,BM,SENI,SENI,KH,COCO,COCO. see?
We had science at the science lab. Unfortunately, Danielle and Suminnn told teacher Junior break is better. So, I have JUNIOR! omg! Then, blah blah blah, civic made me stomach ache. Miss. Menon didnt reach us. So a guy teacher teach us. Then he was teaching ur KARATE! Wa-Cha! or Hai-ya! haha. Then teacher was fighting with some of the students " fake-ly". So. yea, I was laughing. Then the last period came. Something really bad happen. AGAIN! Yeesh. Alamak weih. Damn la.Well. I am being as strong as a TOMATO?
YES! Report Card day cancelled! I dont know why I am so happy about. My parents always lazy to take. =.= H1N1? I dont have it. Yay. These few days, I cant really went hyper. Not much sugar. no wait. Some stupid problems bothering me. and YES! GYMNASTICS TOMORROW! weee~
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment