Tuesday, June 30, 2009

pickaboo.

I ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY A HELLO.
Dr. Suminnn and Ms. Boobie Poker is driving me NUTS! NUTS I TELL YOU NUTS!
Suminnn started her Surgery Sickness yesterday, while sewing. She was cutting the thread then suddenly. OH. I AM DOING AN OPERATION. Look. BLUE INTESTINE! PINK INTESTINE. OH THIS ONE VERY SPECIAL, GREEN INTESTINE. =.=
I suggest, GIRLS! Stay away from Danielle. She will poke your boob anytime.
and DANIELLE! BURGERKING DOESNT LIKE ME! WHACK ME IF YOU CAN!
I fell down 2 times today. Oh wait. 3 times. haha. 2 was from Dr.Suminnn and 1 from Danielle.
1. I was walking on the staircase. Suminnn pulled my pony tail. I dont know why I fell down.
2. Teacher wasnt in class. We went out ponteng. Talking to someone. Suminnn ran out and tickle me. Then I jumped, I fell and my head hit the wall.
3. I was in class. Danielle was doing something while talking to me. So I said He dont like me. She starts squishing me. Then I fell. Then I forgot. D:
English teacher was having a forgetful time. She didnt came up to teach us. So we played. Ran around like a mad chick. Went toilet. go back class. then went toilet again. lifeless nia.
I wore chi kay's specs around. Then Lunch I took Rachel's. I look like an aunty somehow. D:
I WANT A BLACK FRAMED SPECS! :D
P.S. I miss you. RAWR!
xoxo.
Yennie.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... Isn't nice when you hit yr head towards the wall?? Hahaha... :D

    ReplyDelete