Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I am not in lovee!

NO PICS HERE YET!
Macau was not bad at all. We did lil' shopping there, BARGAIN were in ZHU HAI everywhere. We head back to MACAU after we visited ZHU HAI. Then food were everywhere. There is a street where they feed you full and FULL! Like... the PORK BUN, ALMOND COOKIES, PORK JERKY, PORK FLOSS EGG ROLL WITH SEAWEED( this is good ), FRIES WITH DIFFERENT KIND OF SAUCES! Can't really think much, my mind has only a word SOUR BOAT! or just CRA-A-A-A-ACK!
I went for gymnastic ATLAST! After class, I did a little extra for doing a better walk over but when I first do, my back when CRA-A-A-A-ACK! It was loud, Jia Qi and Michelle was looking at me. Then I tried to do again but my back cannot tahan, so I fell lots of time. Until I really did it. I DID IT, as usual. But when I came up from the bridge is a little slow.. I need to do it faster.
Well, all I can say is OUCH!
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment