Saturday, May 30, 2009

JAPAN!

JAPAN HERE I COME!
Peeps. Charity Dinner was yesterday, I can go actually, 'cause Amanda cannot go, but then atlast she went. I didnt wanna go because I dont have a " FORMAL" dress, I have dress but those are for shopping all those! BUT! I am soo gonna shop for dress!
I AM GOING TO JAPAN LATER! Well, is a night flight. I HATE NIGHT FLIGHT AND MORNING FLIGHT!
Why do I hate Night Flight?
1. Can't sleep properly.
2. IS DARK!
3. BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT.

Why do I hate Morning flight?
1. Can't sleep.
2. The sunlight is driving my brain crazy.
3. BABIES ALWAYS CRY!
4. I HATE PLANE TOILET.

Well, hope I dont kena swine. Checking weather sucks. ): I dont understand it.
P.S/. My luggage has very little things, and I dont know why. HMMM? WHAT ELSE SHOULD I BRING.
PEEPS! TOODLES!
P.S again/. Suminnn's gonna be my co. blogger. Suminnn. I LOVE U! :DD
xoxo. love.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment