Thursday, May 21, 2009

D:

PONIES OVER THE RAINBOW.
I had exam today. Chinese paper 2. It wasn't that bad as I thinked, but still BAD. I did 3 times for my caligraphy. Suminnn and I saw a guy who looks like porcupine, reminds me of porcupine.
I had gymnastics yesterday, I hurt my thumb. I fall on the trampoline.
Days was normal, I feel more freely nowadays. Just that exams are driving me crazy. I can't stand it anymore.
Oh! Today, went to pick my sister up, there was this guy who ran into our car.
Guy Me Mum
Sorry Mum. (mumbling about something)
(Looking at him)
Wrong Car.
(He looked up cause he was looking down finding something in his bag)
( I looked at my mum, she look at me)
Omg. I am so sorry. (Went down the car)
That's okay. ( I laughed when he was gone)

Anyways, I am going to JAPAN and MACAU for my holidays. I think I gonna kena H1N1. I damn scared la. What shall I do? If I kena how? Will I die? ARGHHHH! I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I am damn sad. If I kena, I will be dying then, of course I know I won't die, but still sangatlah takut.
Mr. Right? Can't find it easily. Is hard. Shouldn't think about it. SHOULD THINK ABOUT SWINE! ARRGHHHH! SWINE.

PONY :DD
xoxo.
Yennie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment